The Rocket is specially designed for Mars. The location the rocket is taking off is from Mars and landing on Phobos to study its surface. The payload in this Rocket is Rover with all the Scientific instruments to study its surface. It is a liquid propellant rocket. Liquid oxygen is the oxidizer and Methane as the fuel.
Parts of my rocket are:
1. Nose cone: This is the part where the payload is placed.
2. Guidance system: This the part which helps in the guidance of the rocket.
3. Fuel tank: Methane
4. Oxidizer tank: Liquid oxygen
5. Piping system to transfer propellant from tank to the combustion chamber
6. Combustion chamber: To burn the propellant
7. Nozzle: To expand and exhaust the gases, thus generating thrust.